First of all, I encourage anyone who is passionate about what they want to say and has a “big idea” that can inspire and instruct our readers. Send in your guest post following the guidelines posted below- we’d love to feature it – if you follow the guidelines. (Just have a story you want to tell? Feel free to go to my contact page and connect with me there; I’m all about sharing the love!
Before you start writing though, remember; the Amateur Consumer is all about surviving the journey of credit and financial devastation, then about the journey of recovery and all that entails (and it’s a lot), with the objective of inspiring and instructing our readers to take action in order to accelerate that process of recovery! So in that spirit and mindset, I’d like to give you some easy-to-follow guidelines:
- Come hard or don’t come at all! We like passion, actionable information, and helpful advice. Make your content “bloggy” (whatever that means) and “shareable”.
- Include a two sentence bio. We’ll use this at the end of the post if it is published. In the bio you may also include 1 link to your site and 1 link to a social media account of your choosing. After all, the idea of guest posting as far as I’m concerned is to realize some benefits too!
- Make sure what you write fits into what The Amateur Consumer Blog is all about. Self- explanatory
- Include a high-quality image. Make sure you have the rights to the image and if it’s from a creative commons, include a link to the creator. Make sure the image is at least 934 x 622.
- Send in a completed post in the HTML format ready to paste it into WordPress.
- Name the file “TAC Guest Post – Your Name Here – Topic Name Here”. The easier you make it on the TAC team, (meaning me, myself, and I LOL) the more likely you are to have something posted.
- Submit your guest post by emailing it
to email@example.com. Check it out: Please don’t email me asking if you can guest post. Just take the initiative and write the dang thing up and email it to me. I pinky swear I’ll get back to you! (P.S) In my house we don’t break pinky swears!
I look forward to seeing what you write and hopefully featuring it right here on The Amateur Consumer Blog. I really appreciate your readership.
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog or connect with me (yes I know, shameless plug but if I’m digging your site, I’ll do the same. Thanks
The Amateur Consumer
[ois skin="Untitled Skin"]